So last night i got a message on my answering machine. and it was Jojo. she gave me more Camp 2009 info:
* we are leaving out of Wood’s Hole on Monday, June 22nd, on the 10:45 am ferry.
* please arrive NO LATER than 10 am, so that we all may gather our luggage together on one cart and board the boat as a group.
* camp forms may be found at www.campjabberwocky.org
* needed: medical forms
liability release forms
photo release forms, and (if applicable)
therapeutic horseback riding forms
* forms and tuition must be mailed as soon as possible to Johanna Romero de Slavy at her home (address available upon request – please feel free to email me privately).
* tuition checks should be made out to “Martha’s Vineyard Cerebral Palsy Camp, Inc” (alternative: “MVCP Camp, Inc.”)
We headed for a wonderful time folks. And oh, by the way, did i tell you? Only 140 more days!
have a great night, and thanks for sharing this time with me.